Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bad day

So, its not been a great couple of days.
Well, today was great for a couple of hours. But, before it....meh. After it.....meh.

Yesterday I started a.....detox. Yeah, a detox.
Tye is doing it with me. It's not HCG.
Anyway, I slept funky Monday night. I didn't get to sleep until about 2. Then kitty started crying, whining and meowing REALLY loud at 5:30. In THE MORNING!!!! So, I had a raging headache all day.
First day of detox + funky sleeping - actual sleep + drama that just won't go away and makes me crazy = the crappiest of crappy days in a long time for this girl.
Today, headache lingering because I slept funky. Kitty up at 5:30, gotta get to work, "don't back out B....don't back out B" going through my head. Low numbers. Blah blah blah.

Here's what I need. I need a wise, non-biased person to talk to.
I don't want someone who will give into and agree with my smallness.
I want someone to tell me I'm wrong for feeling this way about *this*, and that I'm not seeing things as their potential.
I want someone to tell me I'm wrong, and I want them to be right.

And, I want my tooth not to hurt until I have insurance.


And I want a cookie.
Hmmphh

6 comments:

  1. I love you, my sweet friend. Always here to listen if you feel like I fit the bill. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda like me watching The Biggest Loser Tuesday night made me really want donuts...Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo for crappy days/weeks/months.

    I don't really know what you are referring to with some of this...but I'm a good listener!

    And sometimes I'm even funny and make people laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie- it was okay. I didn't do it all 7 days. No protein makes me a beotch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xazmin- you're sweet and I KNOW you are funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?