Monday, February 28, 2011

I can almost taste it.

Ok. Its time.
I need something. I need to use the good parts of me.
I mean, REALLY use them.
Im supposed to do more.
Im supposed to be a part of many peoples lives. Kids lives. All over the world.
Im supposed to be financially secure. REALLY secure. So secure, that I can assist others security.
Im supposed to be my own boss, but work for others. Serve others.
Im supposed to be able to show my girl the world.
She isn't supposed to learn about the rest of the world out side of itty bitty Syracuse, Utah through the internet.
She's supposed to experience it. She's supposed to experience it with me.
We're supposed to sprinkle fairy dust around the world.

K, so, now I gotta figure out what it is that I'm supposed to do to get us there. To get us everywhere.
I think that it involves writing.
Maybe even writing with her.


Yeah. Its time.

-A



1 comment:

  1. I love this! You're motivated! And you have goals!

    Do this thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?