Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hangin Out

So, this is random. But I am TOTALLY jealous about how guys hang out. Not "hang out". But rather, get together.
Let me tell you why. I was watching the video that my husband is putting together of ISLAND PARK 2009. Every year, he and his brother and their buddies go to Island Park in a "fishing trip" for the opener. Tye films alot of it and then makes a DVD for all the dudes. As I was watching him put it together, I seriously got jealous. I watched them "shootin the breeze", playing Ninja, playing sepa, hangin out on the deck playing guitars, playin guitars and singing their hearts out at the bar, so on and so forth. And of course I am happy that my husband has great friends that he loves and he has fun with, but I was totally getting jealous. Thats the hangin out I want to do. Man, sometimes I wish I could just hang out with the dudes. Am I that girl? I think that I am. ;)
Thats all I am sayin. I think some guys have it figured out as far as how to hang out.

I am going to go take some notes.....


-Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?