Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pictures

Here are some pictures of the tattoo process.

I love you Erin. Thanks for coming and listening to me talk inappropriately with Nic. :)
However, you are a crappy phone photographer. :)
LOVE YOU!!












Nic is good. He did my foot.
He is a nice guy. Funny.
Not gonna lie, a bit intimidating at first.
But I realized that if I am the first to throw out an inappropriate, off color comment....that tends to make the mood soften.
Ya know. Mellow out.

Tell me who is intimidating after they are told that it is ok if they touch my boob.
Ok. Condition.
It has to be an accident.

Intimidation.....gone.

See, I told you.
Inappropriate.

Those who love and know me well would not, if fact, DO NOT expect anything less.

Things are changing kids.
I can feel it.
Some notice it.
I notice it.
I talk to myself about it.

I laugh more.
I smile more.
I tend to be more outgoing.
I am more confidant.
I try new things.

I dig it.
I dig it alot.

Wanna see my family?
As in my parents, brothers and sisters?

Here are my parents....sorry ma and pa, I had to post this one.



Oldest Sister Monika.....isnt she hot?


Monika's son Noah with my brother Erik.


Sister Kristin.....nuther hottie....



This is where I come in. 3rd kid.
The reason the rest of them exist. No lie. Ask my mom....when she wakes up. :)


Kristins boys Jordan and Zach.



Brother Erik with his wife Jana and two kids Kannon and Nakaia.


Anna (my sunshine) with late husband Brian (love you B!) and Ava


Flash dancer Ava


Anna and Baby Bella


Brother Matt and his wife Alisa.


Sister Erin and Girlfriend Midge


Doesnt my family rock?
I mean, ok, so most of you have not met them, but just look at them. They rock!
Which leads me to continue to wonder....where the hell did I come from?
Not that I dont rock.
But look how hawt they all are.
I got robbed.

Seriously, WTF?

Oh well, I am the funniest.
I will still be funny when I am old and wrinkly and beauty has fallen to the floor like cigarette ashes, and swept under the moldy ole rug.

So there.

Alisa

2 comments:

  1. I love your family and I think you are quite hawt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you! YOU are the FABULOUS one! When are we gonna hang out?

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?