Thursday, August 5, 2010

Help a girl out suga......

So-
I am planning my return to Italy next year. I will be there in June for two weeks.
We will be in villages that are snuggled up against The Dolomites.

Here is a visual:


Super rough, huh? I know. But I am a trooper.

Anyway, every time I plan an adventure, I think "Oh, but we will so close to _________. Maybe we should try to fit in ___________." And it can turn crazy REALLY fast.
However, last time, we thought "Oh Man, we will be so close to Greece. We HAVE to go to Greece." So we did and it was great. You should check it out here. (But wait until you are done with this one. I need your help!)

This time is no exception.

So, this is the decision we are up against. Below are the three options of the other places we will be so close to.......

Austria

Or

Switzerland

OR...

Southern France



I'm really leaning towards Austria.

Help me out.

3 comments:

  1. Been to Austria and Switzerland and they are both so beautiful. My vote is Switzerland just because we spent the most time there. Once again, I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on Vienna in May/June myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWITZERLAND! I wanna go SO bad.

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?