Sunday, March 15, 2009

So this is Blogging...?

So, this is blogging huh? This isnt new to me. Well, at least the concept of it isnt new. The ACT of blogging....well, THAT is new. So here we are, or rather, here I am, at 1 in the morning deciding that I will join the blogging world.
Here is the purpose of my blog.....at least in this moment. My life isnt really very interesting. Heck, it is barely ordinary. And even though I think that I am pretty dang profound most of the time ( I even made up a word on Friday) and I think that most people would want to hear what I have to say, I TOTALLY know that the possibilities of those two statements being true, are slim to none. However, JUST IN CASE the gap between slim to none is not as big as I thought, I decided that I would document the going ons (almost another word that I made up) in the life of me and my cute family. And just for kicks, I will add some thoughts I may have about certain issues as they arise.

Prepare to be mildly ammused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?