Monday, July 13, 2009

K. I hope this doesn't make me a stalker.
I really dont want to be.
But this is the story.
We all know Mimi Rogers. Well, except for those of you who don't.
I knew Mimi and her family many many years ago while I lived in South Jordan with my family. I went to high school with her brother Jake. My brother Matt was cute friends with her brother Sam and my brother Erik was friends with her brother....shoot...I cant remember his name! Younger than Jake, older than Sam....am I totally off here? FOUND IT! Pete!! Or was it the other way around? I cant remember. It WAS 14 years ago since I lived there last. Sheesh! GET OFF ME! :)

So I am rambling.

Anyway, through Mimi, I have been following her sister in laws blog. She is married to Jake. She has no clue who I am. Not at all. But I love her blog.
She is super funny, super gorgeous, and seems like a genuine person.
Anyway, I am just posting this on here because I really dig her blog, and I think you will too. So I think you should look at it. :)

http://www.reagansblob.com/

Bye Bye

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?