Friday, November 20, 2009

I love these girls

I just wanted to post some pictures of my sister and her cute girls.
I am so grateful for Anna.
Truly.
She is amazing.
Over the last couple of days the whole tasing incident has been in the news again.
And this is not over.
She is UH-MAZING.
I know I have posted it before, but she is truly one of the strongest, grounded and clear people in my life.
I know she doesnt feel that way all the time, but she really is.
I love her.
I love her a lot.

All you have to do is look at her or meet her, and you know what I am talking about.




I love this picture




I mentioned back in June that I needed to post some pictures of Ava (the cutest little pixie in the world)

Here she is...... Flashdancer.....








And of coarse, Baby Bella. I LOVE to snuggle her. She falls right asleep with her head nestled in my cleavage. :)






I just love these girls.

I was really wishing badly last night that I was with my sister in California and my parents house. I just wanted to be near her. Scratch her back. Rub her head.


Thats all.

-A

4 comments:

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?