Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My apologies.....

So, I feel like I had good reason to make my blog private.
Its MY blog.
But then I found that when I would log on to check out all the blogs that I follow, I would look to see how many comments I had on my last post.
**Just in case you are wondering, my last post was approx. 528 hours ago.....or 31,680 minutes ago, for those who are extreme****
Needless to say, my selfish mind would be sad that there was not more, if any, comments on my posts.

Ok...so I am aware of what you may be thinking...dont comment whats in your head right now.
I KNOW how all that sounds.
1-Go Private
2-Invite only a handful of people to view your blog
3-Get offended because the 15 people that CAN view your blog dont comment on your posts that are so few and far between

D.U.H.

So, I have made it public once again.
Those that were invited to read it below...please continue to read it. This doesnt mean that you are any less special.
Actually...you should feel relieved.
It is no longer only up to the 15 of you to make my blogger life worth living.

I have not felt well over the last couple of days.
I think that I will be much better tomorrow.


Lets stay friends....mmmkkaaayyyy?

This is how-

When you call my place of employment to talk to someone other than me, and I tell you that said other person is on the phone...
please, please, PAH-LEASE....dont ask me how long said person will be on the phone.
Here is what I would like to know......
What special powers is it you think I have in order to know when someone will be done with a phone conversation........???
Future See-er?
Nope, not his chic.
AND....if I could have a special power, it would not be that.
What a downer. See, if someone could see into the future, that doesnt mean that they can change it.
What it does mean is NO MORE SURPRISES!!
Who wants that?
Not me.

If I could have a special power, I think that it would be to change someones mind.
Think of the POWER!!!
Think of the possibilities.....
Think of the FUN!!!

Trust me, it would be fun.

5 comments:

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?