Monday, January 16, 2012

the appetizer

guys!
i haven't blogged since JULY!
oh. my. mona.
i have done a lot over the last 6 months.
Colorado, Seattle, Nashville and California, losts of concerts, drinks with the band, online schooling, 2 weeks without grace, last minute Xmas for 2 families, tubbing, brandi, brandi, brandi, brandi,brandi,brandi, beach and disneyland!
you bet I have to start with brandi.
guys, i saw brandi 6 times last year!
that right there, makes 2011 the best year ever!
husband sent me and sister in law Sara to vegas to see brandi in may for mothers day.
then, she came with ray lamontagne in july.
then me, sister in law Sara, sister Erin, and friends lindsay, angie, cheryl, nicole and Joni went to aspen to see her in August. Sister Erin *thought* she bought her tickets and had them at will call. however, upon further investigation, it was proven that she had not, in fact, purchased a ticket to the sold out show.
enter my God given gift of gab.
option one....and only.
find a band member, tell them story....hope to buy one of their guest list tickets.
even better? sister erin gets on the bands guest list.
no lie.
then we hauled butt home to slc to see her and I&A the next day.
then husband took me to nashville to see her.....TWICE!
once at the ryman theater, then we saw her debut at the grand ole opry.
i was so proud of her.
it was great to be there when husband got to meet her.
6 times!

k, so, my next few posts will be random time frames.
i may talk about August, then December, then october etc....you get it, right?

there will be funny, lame, feel good, random, and.....I may tell on myself. actually, i will tell on myself.


Bubye dears


~a

2 comments:

  1. thank you friend.Although this post only made me JEALOUS!!!!! BUT...happy for you because you truly deserve all of the bliss that seeing our girl 6 times can do for the soul!!!! LOVE you and LOVE Brandi...and once again i thank you for bringing brandi to me!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE,
    Nikki

    ps...looking forward to the upcoming boultertrouble blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...you are such a groupie!

    That's cool that you had such an awesome year though. It was great to see you for a few minutes at Christmas time, and I can't wait to get together for lunch!

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?