Saturday, January 28, 2012

I worked on this all night

I'm not one of those women that wake up, roll out of bed, throw something on, put a *pretty in my hair and have it actually pass for "ready for the day".
Oh, how I wish I could.
As you can see, my hair prohibits that.
This is what I look like when I wake up. And based off the picture, can you even imagine what my breath smells like?
Well, I get the pleasure of tasting it.

Sorry. TMI?

And, I have no idea what I did to my chin last night.
See the big dried blood mark? I have blood all over my hands.

I can't even imagine the stuff I might do if I took Ambien.

Hopefully my bedhead doesn't scare you away.

Happy Saturday!

* a pretty is what we call anything that can be
used to put up a ponytail, or of the like.


~a
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

3 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, I am leaving a comment this time because that was HILAROUS. Riley even came over to look and laughed too. Trust me, no one really looks pretty when they wake up, or have nice smelling breath.....Saige's breath is THE WORST in the morning!! I feel for ya.

    Keep writing my friend,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome!

    Also the breath thing? Thanks....I'm eating cereal as I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture - keepin' it real!! i've heard ambien can make one quite wild in the night! funny ... we call hair items "pretty-pretties." enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?