Tuesday, February 16, 2010

More drops.....

Back to where I ended.
NICE!

I was going to start my drops again today, but I think that I will start them tomorrow.
Just for 10 more days.
I can do that.
Easy Breezy
'Sept this time, I will continue to take my vitamins.

I need to get prepared tonight.
Get some chicken, asparagus, tomatoes, cabbage and other stuff.....I gotta think of what. Oh yeah, cucumbers.
I really dont want to do it again, but I want to maybe lose 10 lbs more.


So, I have not posted a funny Grace story for a while.

She LOVES to use my phone to text people.
Actually, she has only text 2 people.
Friend Brian is the one that she loves to text the most.
He responds to her and will have a text conversation with her.

ANYWAY.....
Last week she asked me if she could text Brian again.
I told her no. He was at a meeting with Tye.
Then she asked me if she could text my sister Anna.

I told her no.
She asked why.
I told her "Because, Anna is in Arizona."

pause..............................................................

Graces response:

"What...there's no texting in Arizona...........?"

Um....yeah...I guess there is.
Here is my phone.

Lesson: If you are going to say no and have a reason why, that reason needs to be a better one than why the answer should be yes.
Thanks for the lesson oh wise 7 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?