Monday, February 15, 2010

Love, Love...weight gain....

So, this last weekend, we staffed The Couples Training at The Great Life Foundation.
What an awesome thing.
Really.
I am so grateful that I get to really show my husband how much I love him.
And he gets to show me as well. So vulnerable, so honest.
All of the outside, daily noise is put to rest for 3 days, and it is just US.
Gracious.
I love him so much and I am so grateful that he chooses me. Every day.

However, I was not as Nazi as I could have/maybe should have been with my eating.
I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo afraid to get on the scale this morning.
Tye weighed himself last night.

There was NO WAY I was going to torture myself by weighing myself at night.


So, we went to the gym last night.
Walking, Biking and running.
Worked my abs, legs and my back muscles. (Seriously have NO idea what the muscles are called)

The scale this morning said I gained 1.4 lbs from Thursday.
I am okay with that.
Since I was pretty sure it would say 10 lbs.

Drops tomorrow for 10 days.

Then, continue at the gym.
Got some biking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?