Monday, February 8, 2010

Nope, not weird at all.

I have always been of the belief, or thought, that if something doesn't feel weird, awkward, or unfamiliar, then it must be right. That's not to say that weird, awkward or unfamiliar is WRONG.
I'm just saying that if it feels familiar...it must be right....at least for the moment.

That's how this feels.
Its always felt this way.
Even before it was something that actually WAS.

This is not even about me. But the way that I love it, you would think that it was about me.

Its "her"
Its "that guy"

I am the happiest girl alive.

BTW.
I only extended this private invitation to view my blog to 12 people.
One of which, you are.
I'm just tellin ya, so that when you see the hawt (not inappropriate) pics that I will be posting, you might get an idea about how special you are.......
Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. I love being one of the 12 "special" people lucky enough to read your blog! lookin' forward to the hawt pics!

    ReplyDelete

Wait...what? Everyone doesn't bathe in unicorn tears?